What is the process to work with O’Brien?
- Contact us or call us at 763-545-2185. We provide free estimates and for many projects we can give a ballpark estimate over the phone.
- A trusted O’Brien team member will come out to measure the area in which work needs to be done.
- We’ll send you a proposal.
- Everything is custom made and powder coated to order.
- We schedule your installation.
How long does the process take?
The average amount of time from order to installation is four weeks, but time can vary depending on the season.
Do you install year round?
Yes! Certain products, such as fencing, cannot be installed during the winter, but we can complete many other installations year round.
Can I come in and pick up a stock item?
All work done by O’Brien is custom made to order and we do not carry any pre-manufactured railings, please visit our showroom in Golden Valley for railing samples.
Can I choose different colors or is black the only choice?
Powder coated finishes are completely custom. You can choose from a wide range of textures, finishes and colors. Raw steel finishes can either be natural or buffed with a clear poly finish. Additional interior and hand applied faux finishes are also available.